A course is good only if it either helps you get away from a pain (like the fear of public speaking) or helps you move towards a gain (like acquiring public speaking skills).
Typically, there are two key things that matter in public speaking: (a) the psychology aspect, where fear of public speaking takes the top notch spot; (b) the actual skills – so things like what would my message be, how do I organize a speech, body language, voice modulation, or engaging your audience. To be a great speaker, you need to be good at both these aspects. So, you can’t say that you will just manage your fear of public speaking, and leave the skills to a chance….hoping that you will figure them out when you are on the stage. Or you can’t say that you will learn the skills and just not be bothered with managing the psychology. No! To be a star public speaker, you will need both the aspects.
If fear is your pain with respect to public speaking, this course will help you manage it because this course is based on solid coaching exercises; it even has an exercise that is used for treating phobias.
If public speaking skills are what you are trying to gain, this course will help you learn them.
Either ways, by the end of this course, you will definitely be armed with clear implementable tools and strategies that you will be able to action right away.
This course is primarily based on videos; you will get over two and a half hours of video and 55 minutes of audio content. While you can definitely finish the course in one go, it is recommended that you pace yourself while you go through the modules. You will derive the maximum benefit when you take out time to do the exercises and practice what you learn. Revisiting the course more than once is also highly recommended. Also, remember that you must practice and get feedback on your speeches to understand what your strengths are and what you could do better. If you want to take that feedback from me, please explore the 'Mentoring Mojo' option.
So, what are you waiting for? Register and start your journey towards becoming a star public speaker!
I look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with you!
- is a personal transformation and business coach, and specializes in public speaking.
- has experience of speaking before large audiences of up to 2000 people.
- has experience of raising crazy amounts of funds for charities solely through her persuasive and inspirational speeches - How does over 50,000 pounds in one single evening sound?
- is a ‘Distinguished Toastmaster’ from Toastmasters International which is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to improving communication and leadership skills. ‘Distinguished Toastmaster’ is the highest award that Toastmasters International gives.
- has over 10 years of corporate experience in people management and learning and development roles before moving into coaching full time.
- also dons the hat of an author. Her book "My Cancer Journey - A rendezvous with myself" had a world-wide launch in May 2015 and has been received very well. She also enjoys writing poetry.
- is also a passionate cook and enjoys trying new recipes, most of which turn out pretty well!
Thank you so much for investing your time in taking this course. I hope that you enjoyed it and got tremendous learning out of it. I wish you good luck.
I am keen to get some feedback from you on the course....what worked for you, what didn't, what did you find most beneficial and what more, if anything, would you like to see added on the course. I will appreciate if you could share your thoughts with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to work with me in person, be it one-on-one or in a group setting, please drop me a note on email@example.com.