Mentoring from an experienced speaker on a performance is critical to learning what you are doing well and what you could do better.
In addition to learning public speaking skills through the online course 'Star Speaking', you can also have Parul evaluate your live or recorded performance. It is an effective way to learn more in less time as you will benefit from her vast experience. She will guide you not just as a mentor but as a speaker who goes on stage frequently and comes back with some additional learning every time.
- is a personal transformation and business coach, and specializes in public speaking.
- has experience of speaking before large audiences of up to 2000 people.
- has experience of raising crazy amounts of funds for charities solely through her persuasive and inspirational speeches - How does over 50,000 pounds in one single evening sound?
- is a ‘Distinguished Toastmaster’ from Toastmasters International which is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to improving communication and leadership skills. ‘Distinguished Toastmaster’ is the highest award that Toastmasters International gives.
- has over 10 years of corporate experience in people management and learning and development roles before moving into coaching full time.
- also dons the hat of an author. Her book "My Cancer Journey - A rendezvous with myself" had a world-wide launch in May 2015 and has been received very well. She also enjoys writing poetry.
- is also a passionate cook and enjoys trying new recipes, most of which turn out pretty well!